Airport Info and Airport Pick Up
Please let us know if you need a ride from/to the airport. We should be able to accommodate those arriving either Saturday, July 22 or Sunday, July 23. Housing on campus opens on Sunday afternoon.
Returning airport rides will be available on Saturday, July 29. Please let us know your schedules.
COMPLETE and RETURN THIS FORM: TRANSPORTATION REQUEST FORM
firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-725-0651
The Piedmont Triad International Airport is about 20 minutes from Winston-Salem. http://www.flyfrompti.com
Located at the center of North Carolina, situated between the cities of Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point where I-40, I-85 and the future I-73 and I-74 converge. More than 4.5 million people live within a 90-minute drive of PTIA.
Airlines Serving Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO)
Allegiant 1-702-505-8888, arrival and departure information 1-702-719-8111
American Airlines/American Eagle 1-800-433-7300
Delta Airlines 1-800-221-1212
Frontier Airlines 1-801-401-9000
The current passenger terminal facility began operations on October 9, 1982 and has undergone several renovations and expansions.
The passenger terminal building contains:
- 296,000 square feet of area on two public levels
- 65,000 square feet on the service level below ground level
- 25 aircraft parking positions adjacent to the two concourses
- Separate baggage claim and ticket counter areas for each concourse
The airfield facilities include three runways:
- The main runway 5/23 is 10,001 feet long
- The cross-wind runway 14/32 is 6,380 feet long
- Parallel Runway 5L/23R 9,000 feet long