Contributions in support of the 25th Moravian Music Festival will help to keep the costs down for participants while ensuring a high-quality musical experience for all, both festival registrants and audience members.
The following are some of the opportunities available …
At the last Festival, in Bethlehem, no child or youth paid the registration fee. These were all covered by donors and sponsors. In addition, several full scholarships for young adults, 25 years of age or younger, were offered for those who had never attended a Moravian Music Festival. We plan to offer Child, Youth and Young Adult Scholarships for the 25th Festival, and you can help!
- Concert sponsorships!
Concert sponsors are welcome for the organ crawl, choral and band concerts, as well as the Elegant Evening, trombone choir, handbells, and chamber music ensembles.
- Orchestra chairs – sponsor an instrumentalist!
While we hope to fill the orchestra with primarily Moravian players, we will bring in a quartet of principal string players who are quite experienced in playing Moravian music and working with our conductor, Dr. Sinclair. Other instrumental opportunities are the Festival organist and rehearsal accompanist chair!
- Workshop sponsors!
and … last but not least …
- Festival Sponsorships! This operating capital will keep the “nuts and bolts” of the Festival moving along – postage, printing, telephone, web site, calendar, office supplies, program printing, and so on, and so on …
Corporate Sponsors welcome – recognition in programs and flyers.
Please contact Festival chair Amanda Moody Schumpert, or the Moravian Music Foundation, for more information on how you can help this Festival succeed!
There are Several Ways to Make a Contribution to the Festival!
- Online payments are processed through PayPal. This does not require a PayPal account or registration or a password – simply enter your credit card info or bank account info (for ACH payment), enter the amount and your name, and submit – it is SAFE and very EASY!
- We gratefully accept contributions, in either the Bethlehem or Winston-Salem offices, by check or cash or credit or debit card, during normal office hours!
- Feel free to call the MMF office at 336-725-0651 to make a donation, with a credit or debit card, by phone.
[column size=”1-2″ last=”0″ style=”0″]
[paypal-donation purpose=”Moravian Music Festival Contribution”] [/column] [column size=”1-2″ last=”1″ style=”0″]